Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Laughter

Proverbs 17:22: "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine, but a broken spirit drieth the bones."  Laughter, and humor is medicine to any situation. Especially ones that involve little guys. For instance being at the grocery store with 3 boys all under 4, and realizing half the food in your cart you didn't put in there. Or just needing 10 min of quite time so you send your kids outside to play, only to find in 30 sec they are covered in mud you didn't even know existed out there!


There comes a point, for me at least, to choose one of two paths. Overreact and get mad or find the humor and let it go. So this is what I'm trying to aspire to be, the awesome mom that laughs instead of yells!!! :)

For your amusement here is a little video of my oldest Kolter gettin jiggy with it. The funniest part about this is he didn't know we were watching him. He could see himself in the window, so the whole time he's checking himself out! Hilarious!!


4 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my GOSH!!! I love these boys SO much they crack me up!:) unless i'm sick of course...hahaha <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ABSOLUTELY love your children...so entertaining and adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is awesome. I love your boys. Your blog is perfect. I've been looking for more positivity and you say it all. Thanks for you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I'm so glad that you like it! How are you guys?

    ReplyDelete