Monday, September 20, 2010

THOUGHTS:How much do our thoughts effect our world????

When I was playing Volleyball at CGCC my coach several times told me that I was my own worst enemy. And I knew it too. AS hard as a tried I just couldn't break through my own barrier.And in consequence, was never  able to reach my full potential.

What was my barrier?? My own Thoughts. To be honest I never realized how much our thoughts affect us. Before we do any kind of action you have to first think it, everything starts in our mind.

" As a being of thought, your dominant mental attitude will determine your condition in life. It will also be the gauge of your knowledge and the measure of your attainment. The so-called limitations of your nature are the boundary lines of your thoughts, they are self-erected fences and can be drawn to a narrower circle, extended wider, or be allowed to remain.
You are the thinker of your thoughts, and as such you are the maker of yourself and condition. Thought is casual and creative, and appears in your character and life in the form of results. There are no accidents i your life. Both its harmonies and antagonisms are the responsive echoes of  your thoughts. A man thinks, and his life appears."
As a man thinketh Volume 2
By James Allen

At times I believe we all can be our own worst enemies. But if we can learn to conquer our thoughts than we can extend our boundaries and dissipate our limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment